IC Markets vs Libertex | Broker Comparison
So you are looking to compare forex brokers, no doubt you are looking for a forex broker comparison which will help you find who has the best forex spreads and forex leverage. We can help! We have done extensive research of the major forex brokers to bring you a set of results with customisable comparisons between brokers. Use our tool below to make a quick comparison between two forex brokers to see who has what rates and fees. Over on the right of the screen, you will see two drop-down fields. Select the brokers you want to compare. See our full list of broker comparisons here.
Trading Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital, and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
- Direct access to raw spreads – low fee pricing overall
- MetaTrader plus cTrader trading platforms
- ASIC regulation plus CySEC and FSA in Seychelles and SCB in the Bahamas
- Fast account opening process
- No Negative Balance protection
- Slow Live Chat service
- No US citizens accepted
Trading CFDs involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Trading such high-risk financial contracts may result in the loss of all the client's invested capital. 77.7% of retail investors lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Competitive tight spreads, zero commissions on stocks
- MetaTrader4 and 5 trading platform products and superior web version and mobile app
- CySEC regulatory oversight
- 250+ focused product offerings of popular assets for trading
- Education support could be broader than videos and FAQs
- The product portfolio may appear limited to some investors and traders
- No copy-trading alternative
- Customers from the US are not accepted
Compare other brokers
Withdrawal fee amount:
Free for PayPal and Skrill ( for other methods fees may apply)
Inactivity fee charged (Y/N):
0.0 pip (EUR/USD average 0.1 pip)
Number of instruments:
Over 250 tradable assets
Time to open account:
1-2 business days
Demo account provided (Y/N):
Countries of regulation:
Australia, EEA (Cyprus), Seychelles, Bahamas
European Economic Area, Switzerland
Forex pairs with CFDs for Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, Futures, and Cryptos.
over 250 CFDs, onstocks, indices, commodities, metals, cryptocurrencies, ETFs and FX pairs.