ETX vs IC Markets | Broker Comparison
Review Updated: 2022-05-09
So you are looking to compare forex brokers, no doubt you are looking for a forex broker comparison which will help you find who has the best forex spreads and forex leverage. We can help! We have done extensive research of the major forex brokers to bring you a set of results with customisable comparisons between brokers. Use our tool below to make a quick comparison between two forex brokers to see who has what rates and fees. Over on the right of the screen, you will see two drop-down fields. Select the brokers you want to compare. See our full list of broker comparisons here.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. UK: 68.61%, EU: 77.99% of retail investor accounts lose money when spread betting or trading CFDs with OvalX. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets or CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Heavily regulated, safe and secure broker (FCA, CySEC, FSCA)
- Competitive spreads in currency pairs – 0.7 pips EUR/USD
- MT4 and user-friendly proprietary OvalX platform
- Experienced staff, over two decades in the forex space
- Limited copy trading offering – MT4 only via EAs
- Research could be better
- No US or Canada customers accepted at this time
Trading Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital, and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
- Direct access to raw spreads – low fee pricing overall
- MetaTrader plus cTrader trading platforms
- ASIC regulation plus CySEC and FSA in Seychelles and SCB in the Bahamas
- Fast account opening process
- No Negative Balance protection
- Slow Live Chat service
- No US citizens accepted
Compare other brokers
250 GBP, EUR, USD
Withdrawal fee amount:
Inactivity fee charged (Y/N):
up to 200:1 only for professional traders.
0.0 pip (EUR/USD average 0.1 pip)
Number of instruments:
1965 (rebranded as ETX Capital in 2002)
Time to open account:
Less than 2 business days
1-2 business days
Demo account provided (Y/N):
Countries of regulation:
UK, Cyprus (EEA MiFID II)
Australia, EEA (Cyprus), Seychelles, Bahamas
Forex pairs and CFDs for stocks, indices, ETFs, energies, commodities, metals, cryptocurrencies, spread betting (UK Only)
Forex pairs with CFDs for Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, Futures, and Cryptos.