Markets.com vs IC Markets | Broker Comparison
So you are looking to compare forex brokers, no doubt you are looking for a forex broker comparison which will help you find who has the best forex spreads and forex leverage. We can help! We have done extensive research of the major forex brokers to bring you a set of results with customisable comparisons between brokers. Use our tool below to make a quick comparison between two forex brokers to see who has what rates and fees. Over on the right of the screen, you will see two drop-down fields. Select the brokers you want to compare. See our full list of broker comparisons here.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80.4% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Heavy regulatory compliance – FCA, CySEC, ASIC and others
- Tight spreads and low fees
- Beginner-friendly MT4/MT5 shop
- Top-notch customer service
- No commission fees on CFDs
- Website manoeuvrability can be confusing
- Research tools are behind industry leaders
Trading Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital, and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
- Direct access to raw spreads – low fee pricing overall
- MetaTrader plus cTrader trading platforms
- ASIC regulation plus CySEC and FSA in Seychelles and SCB in the Bahamas
- Fast account opening process
- No Negative Balance protection
- Slow Live Chat service
- No US citizens accepted
Compare other brokers
100 GBP, EUR, USD
Withdrawal fee amount:
Inactivity fee charged (Y/N):
1:300 (applicable to EU professional clients only and clients under BVI and FSCA regulation.) 1:30 For the rest of the regulations (UK, SA and retail clients for EU)
0.0 pip (EUR/USD average 0.1 pip)
Number of instruments:
Time to open account:
1-2 business days
1-2 business days
Demo account provided (Y/N):
Countries of regulation:
UK, Cyprus, Australia, BVI, South Africa
Australia, EEA (Cyprus), Seychelles, Bahamas
Forex pairs with CFDs for Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, Futures, and Cryptos.